Thursday, December 29, 2011

Liebster Award Wow


  It has been way too long and I must say thank you to BethAnn at Taming My Flock of Firsties for nominating me for this award of up and coming blogs.  I am flattered and honored to receive it.  I am happy that I have regular readers of my blog.  Thank you all for checking things out with the first grade smarties. I never expected to be up and coming!
 This award brings recognition to blogs with under 200 followers. It is a way to support and encourage new bloggers. Once received it needs to be passed on to five up-and-coming blogs. Here are my favorites:

     Morning Sun First Grade  I love love her stuff.  Plus Laurie is my favorite Skypper!


 



Please check out these fantastic first grade blogs and become a follower.  They make me smile every day:)


Claire
 

No comments:

Post a Comment