Sunday, June 9, 2013

Last Week of School

5 days left.....Yippeeeeeeee!

End of the year Events:
Clean Up Green Up day.............check
Mother's Day Tea.......................check
Field Trip to the Tyler Place.......check
Testing........................................check
Field Days (in the rain)...............check
Start cleaning the room...............check

Things left to complete:
First Grade Fun Day
Report Cards
Awards Ceremony
Move Up Day  (It's all about next year!)
Saying Good Bye :(
Finish cleaning the classroom
Summer finally starts

Here's a list that my sweet kids made up to share with next years new crop of Smarties:
I love my students and I'm really going to miss them next year.  Thank you smarties!
I also love Pinterest where I was inspired to create this picture essay.


When I grow up I want to be happy!

Enjoy!











2 comments:

  1. I love your picture essay! Pinterest! What did we do before Pinterest?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Corinna. We had blogs like ours to inspire us. Now it so much better with Pinterest.
    Claire

    ReplyDelete