Sunday, September 5, 2010

Weekend News

Well Boys and Girls,
    Our first chrysalis has emerged as a butterfly and has started his migration journey to Mexico.  Bobbie and I let him go Saturday afternoon.  We now have 5 chrysalis working their magic.  Hopefully we will get to see them emerge next week.
      I have to say I'm really liking this nice cool air.  I had all of my windows open in my house and it was nice to feel the crisp air.
      I finished a book I was reading.  Have you been reading this weekend?  Don't forget to pick up a book or magazine or even the Sunday comics the think about the 3 ways you can read.  1. Read the pictures.  2. Read the words.  3.Retell the story in your own words.
      Please check out our class web site @  http://www.fnwsu.org/highgate/dietsche/diethomepage.htm  I updated everything.  I have added pictures and the beautiful apple trees you made in the computer lab on Friday morning.  Great job everyone.
      Have a peaceful weekend.
Mrs. Dietsche
PS Don't forget to vote in my polls.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment