Sunday, February 6, 2011

Book Reports and Snow

Wow!  What a week!  We had an incredible amount of snow on Wednesday.   It was great to have a snow day in the middle of the week.  My son and I spent the whole day shoveling and moving the snow.  Last night we got another foot of snow on top of the 2 feet we already had and we had no where to put it.  We piled it higher and higher on the snowbanks.  I was just glad that I didn't have to shovel it all by myself.

I hope all of my students wear their snow gear tomorrow.  Our playground will be lots of fun.

Here is a book report template that I plan on using this week.  I hope someone can use it.

Have a great week everyone!  No more weather related issues!
Mrs. Dietsche
*I am having a problem with embedding my google doc.  Can anyone help me?  Thanks

5 comments:

  1. Wowie!! Your blog is fabulous!! So cool. When do actually have time for anything else? Loved your book choices in the last blog. Can't believe how much snow you have. Thinking of you often!
    Mrs. Caswell

    ReplyDelete
  2. an amazing amount of snow. My boys know your house -- they can't believe how much snow you have!! Love you acorn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing your blog! I am awarding you the Stylish Blogger Award!
    http://morningsunfirstgrade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! You have a lot of snow! I hope you like it:)
    I do not so I am glad I live in Colorado where winters are so easy.
    Cute blog! Thanks for sharing
    Cecelia
    http://ilove1stgrade.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Someone beat me to it, but I awarded you a Stylish Blogger award too. You got me started blogging last year, but then my district asked me to quit - well I started again and now I have 2 - 1 for students, 1 for teachers. Here is the link to the student one where you have been awared the award:
    http://sailingintofirstgrade.blogspot.com/2011/02/sylish-blogger.html

    Kim @ Mrs. Saylor’s Log

    ReplyDelete