Saturday, August 4, 2012

Reading in Unusual Ways

Reading Reading Everywhere
in a tree or on a chair!
I love to have kids choose a pose with a book that is a little bit different.  I create a bulletin board of the pictures as well as a classroom book.  My class tries hard to think up new and different ways to read a book.   Check out a few of the crazier ones.







This year I have asked the staff at my school to have a picture taken themselves reading in unusual places.  I plan on making a wall display to promote reading in our school.  I'm hoping to get some fun photos for our first day of school.  I also thought that maybe the kids could come up with some great captions to our pictures.  When our display is complete I'll post a picture of it.

Be Kind!

Claire
24 Days until school starts :)

No comments:

Post a Comment