Wednesday, October 23, 2013

What did you carry into school today?

I am exhausted already and school hasn't even started for the day.  Teachers seem to have super human strength when it comes to carrying things from their vehicles.  I get my workout  in just walking into the school daily.   What did you carry into school today?

Did you notice the sandals?  There is snow forecast for the area this week but I just can't give up my sandals yet.  How many of you are still wearing yours?

I just love Pic Collage.



3 comments:

  1. Looks like you are keeping busy and having fun with "PicCollage"!! I carried my bag and my breakfast to school today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I miss you, miss you, miss you Laurie. We must skype soon. How's fourth grade? Do you have a website or blog so I can keep track of you? I miss our skyping sessions.
      Claire

      Delete
    2. I am loving 4th grade!! I do not have a website or blog...yet. My new e-mail address is: hiltonl@mepoedu.org. I lost your e-mail address when I had to turn my computer in!! :(

      Delete