Friday, August 1, 2014

New Technology Osmo

      I am getting very excited about a new technology for my iPad.  It's called Osmo.  This month the company will be shipping out it's first round of pre-orders.  In June Osmo offered a 50% discount on all pre-orders.  I jumped at the chance to be one of the first to have this new technology in my classroom.  Check out what all the hype is about here.  There is still time to get this great product at 50% off.
tangram gamenewton gamewords game 

It's August!  The count-down to my back to school inservice and our first day has started.  My last few days of summer seem to fly by with lightning speed.  It takes me about 3 days to put my classroom back in order and set up for my Smarties to arrive.  How long does it take you to set up your classroom?

Enjoy the warm days of August!




2 comments:

  1. What is Osmo? I have not heard of it. I will have to do some research.
    Em
    Curious Firsties

    ReplyDelete
  2. Em, click on my links for a video of this cool tech tool. I can't wait to use it with my iPads.
    Claire

    ReplyDelete