Thursday, March 16, 2017

Vision #IMMOOCB3

              My vision for education is that all students learn in a caring, nurturing, supportive environment that allows students to form their own ideas around what and how they learn.  That innovation is at the forefront of our curriculum.  That the leaders of our school support and encourage educators to create classrooms that foster risk-taking, failure/success model, problem solving, and relationships.

        I want my students to be excited every day to come to school.  When problems arise for students I don’t want them to back down and give up……I want perservance to be in their vocabulary.  I want my students to have an understanding that this is not an egocentric world that is all about them…….It is a world where everyone matters and we are all working for the good of others.




No comments:

Post a Comment