Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Bulletin Boards and Displays

Here are a few ideas for displays.
 Mother's Day Display.......portraits of our moms......During our Mother's Day Tea the moms all try to find their own picture.  I like how cheery and colorful it looks.
 This is a simple board but I love it.  I took a full length photo of each child.  I asked them to pose and show me some attitude.  My class was adorable.
 Another Mother's Day display, I had each child hold a different letter that together spells out "I love you mom."  
 International Dot Day display........I had all kiddos create their own dots on an iPad then printed out several copies of each dot and taped them on sentence strips to display on the wall.
 Ten Apples Up On Top Display.....I too a full length picture of each child in odd positions and they colored some apples to stack up on top.........I loved this Open House display and so did the kids and their parents.
 
 I always do some kind of pumpkin patch.......I love these pumpkin characters with their googly eyes and scary mouth and teeth.
 Rhyming Dust Bunnies are easy to create on iPads.......it's was easy to make them dance along the walls.
Each season I like to hang some kind of garland in half of the doorway.  The dollar store is a cheap place to get colorful garlands.  Here the students created snowmen and cut them out.  I strung them together.  I love the look of them and the kids are proud of their own handy work.
 This past winter seemed to last forever.  I love snowmen displays.  Pinterest has wonderful ideas.  We did a penguin unit and each child created their adorable little birds.

My favorite kind of display is one where the kids use creativity to express their own ideas.  What are your favorite kind of displays?





No comments:

Post a Comment