Sunday, July 19, 2015

My Target Finds

Check out my Target Finds.  I started to panic a bit when other bloggers were posting their finds and I hadn't had a chance to check it out.
Here are my dollar spot treasures:

Love these colorful small pocket charts......a few book marks and  a collapsable open box 
Love these colorful pointers......I can use them as different team signals for answering questions.
Can't wait to add a dry erase board to this stand,,,,,I bought three to give to my favorite first grade teacher friends.
Storage Boxes area finds:
Two years ago I found these terrific plastic open boxes that were just the right size to fit into a desk.  I was happy to see them on sale at the end of the summer and snagged 10.  I discovered that these boxes make the best pencil boxes.    It acts just like a drawer.  They are nice and long so they don't fall out of the desk when the students tries to retrieve a pencil or crayons.  Some kids love to have all of their markers and crayons spilled inside their boxes.  There is plenty of room for that.  The kids like not having to take out their closed boxes every time they need an eraser or color pencils.  I love them and looked everywhere online to get more so that my whole class could have a box.  My find of the day was I snagged 7 more boxes for my classroom at Target!  I was thrilled.  Try at least one and you'll be sold like me.


Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment